University Ambassador Program
Wellizio is searching for enthusiastic leaders and innovative thinkers to join our winter-spring 2016-2017 University Ambassador Program.
Campus Ambassadors are our front-line evangelists at Universities across the country – we depend on them to spread the word about how Wellizio makes it easier to ’fit’ organization into the marketplace.
We’ll provide a structured program with plenty of guidance and opportunities for professional development, and expect you to bring your creativity, passion, and initiative to the table in order to succeed.
Collaborate with the Wellizio team and other ambassadors on your campus to execute a unique marketing plan for your school, including:
- Planning, promoting and executing an event on campus to help spread the word
- Developing a strategy to promote Wellizio on social networking channels
- Partnering with campus offices, student clubs, organizations, sports teams, newspapers and other strategic outlets to promote Wellizio
- Full-time University students in their junior or senior year of University available to work approximately 5 hours per week during the winter-spring 2016/2017 semester
- Student leader heavily involved in campus life with the ability to engage his or her peers and community
- Social media power-user with an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re a natural-born innovator that can work independently with minimal direction
- Hands-on experience working with one of the coolest and fastest-growing sport company in Greece
- Growth potential at Wellizio including intern or full-time opportunities
- Ability to connect with like-minded students at campuses throughout the country
- Regular incentives and prizes to award ambassadors with the most creative and proactive approaches